Friday, March 29, 2013

How Chemists Celebrate Easter

.


Chemists are, as far as I'm concerned, the most benign loonies on earth.  There are more off-kilter folks -- but on the whole, they're not particularly fun to have around.  Chemists add a pleasant touch of madness to the world.

So how do chemists celebrate the holiest day on the Christian calendar?  With Cadbury Creme Eggs, of course.

Enjoy.


Above:  It shouldn't need to be said, but I like and respect Christians.  I married one.  And I don't think that chemists being silly in any way denigrates their religion.

*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I see that cadbury eggs are somewhat more benign than say - jawbreakers. Those potential little candy grenades with a sweet napalm syrupy middle?

Did anyone flash on the Chicken Heart mock horror radio show, or the old South Park July 4th episode ( with the runaway Ash Snake ) when watching this vid? Ok, only me.

What a short story, huh? A Runaway Cadbury effect which consumes the planet.

And with that bit of wierdness, have a great Easter, all who celebrate it.

Wayne Z

JJM said...

Seems to me the chemists didn't denigrate the religion so much as denigrate the Cadbury egg. --Mario R.