Thursday, October 22, 2015

dream diary [October 22, 2015]

.
I went to the cafeteria of the educational institution where I either worked or was a student for breakfast. The only thing they were offering was brie on toast, which was tasty but not filling.

Curious as to what time it was in the waking world, I awoke and checked my phone. It was 7:05 a.m. so I willed myself back to sleep. As soon as I did, the cafeteria workers showed me a single-spaced typed list of what foods they were offering at what times. According to the schedule, the foods changed every few minutes.

Some time later, my dreams returned again to the cafeteria, where they offered me palladium on toast.   Even dreaming, however, I knew it would be a bad idea to eat palladium, so I forced myself awake. Half an hour had passed, and I decided to get up.

*

No comments: