Monday, January 11, 2016

And As Always...

.



I'm on the road again. This time, I'm off to the Pennsylvania Farm Show.  Lesser states have state fairs. Pffft! We have a Farm Show. It has its own permanent buildings dedicated to its use and its own exit from the interstate.

Once a year, Pennsylvania's farmer's get to strut their stuff.  Once a year, they're recognized as the uber-cool dudes and dudettes they are. And once a year, I go to admire them.

So that's where I am.  Meanwhile, here's the link for the Farm Show Duck Cam. Are you addicted to cute photos of kittens?  They're just the gateway drug. Move on up to ducklings on a tiny water slide.

You can find the duck cam here. (It's live, so most of the time there are no ducklings. And when the Farm Show isn't open, they turn it off. So patience may be required.)


And . . .

I've got a bit of news for you. Wednesday, I think, if I can find the details.  Stay tuned.


Above: Yes! There will be a butter sculpture. Stay tuned!

*

No comments: